RMS Beauty Cream Eye Polish
A veil of sheer metallic hues that gives these unique shadows a glowing, light-reflective finish not seen in traditional eye shadows. They have a subtle, glossy quality, giving them a very fashion forward finish that is both flattering and youthful.
- These raw mineral based cream eye polish have a refined subtle metallic glow without containing large glitter particles.
- The color range will add life and brightness to the eye for a younger appearance.
- Each cream polish ingredient works synergistically with the skin so that creasing is minimised.
- This product has been created using raw organic skin care ingredients.
Lunar: A champagne pearl shimmer that can double as a highlighter/lipstick for more of a frosted evening look.
Solar: A warm, golden bronze shade that can be used as a highlighter when blended subtly over the skin or lips.
Karma: The ultimate color for a sultry, smoky eye. A rich, dark brown/black shadow with just a hint of silver makes this a very sophisticated color. Also is great when used as a smoky liner.
Magnetic: Our biggest seller is this taupe/silver shadow with a hint of mauve.
Seduce: Sensuous earthy brown hue that can double as a contour.
Inspire: Metallic baby blue with a hint of silver, very 60s
Imagine: A dreamy shade of plum.
Myth: A mink color in the palest browny taupe. Its subtle sheer shimmer can be worn alone over the lids (perfect for summer) or even mixed with any lip2cheek or lip shine to create a beautiful new color palette. Addictive as a highlighter for tanned skin for a natural-looking radiant glow.
Note: Colors vary on some computer screens. These eye shadows will not go on as dark as they appear on the computer screen when applied.
Instructions for use
- For best results, do not apply moisturiser or oil before using rms beauty cream eye shadows.
- The pure mineral cream shadow will moisturise the eye area more efficiently alone versus coming in contact with another product that could affect its relationship with the skin.
- Apply sparingly with fingers and blend in firmly for a better adherence.
- Repeat application for more colour if desired.
- Please remember these are very sheer and results will be superior if applied with minimal product.
- If minimal creasing occurs, simply use finger to blend and smooth.
- Please note: These shadows are not guaranteed crease-proof in order to avoid usage of synthetic chemicals that age the delicate skin around the eye area.